a free graphical editor for (more than) electronics
Tweet [About] [Download] [Screenshots] [Libraries] [FAQ] [Examples]
FidoCadJ is a free user-friendly vector graphic editor for MacOSX, Linux, Windows and Android:
- A simple schematic capture with a built-in set of electrical symbols and footprints;
- A versatile graphical editor with user-defined libraries;
- Easy-sharing text format for web forums and blogs;
- Export in several graphical formats: PDF, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPG, and PGF/TikZ for LaTeX;
- User interface in English, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Spanish, Czech, Japanese and Dutch.
Curious about FidoCadJ? Give it a try!
Did you like it? Get involved
Give us your feedback about FidoCadJ! Write a review on Sourceforge, or participate to the forums. If you are happy, tell your friends :-) If you spot a typo in the documentation, you want to improve it, or if you are a Java developer, contact us.
Follow the FidoCadJ development on Twitter: @davbucci
April, 6, 2015
Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Davide Bucci davbucci at tiscali dot it and others.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 of the License. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.